Learn How to Relieve the Pain of Many Common Abdominal and Pelvic Problems!
The vast majority of massage therapists tend to limit themselves to using massage techniques only with musculoskeletal tissues.
Yet sadly, just like other soft tissues, many internal organs are also painfully affected by spasm… scar tissue… fibrosis… adhesions… and other changes.
However -- with this rare massage training -- you can finally provide safe and effective treatment for a wide variety of visceral-related discomforts, such as:
- Heartburn (GERD)
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Crohn disease
- Painful menstrual periods (dysmenorrhea)
- Endometriosis and uterine fibroids
- Post-surgical pain (e.g., C-section or hysterectomy)
And -- not only can visceral massage techniques assist with a number of abdominal or pelvic organ complaints -- they actually help resolve a lot of musculoskeletal pain. You probably know what kind: the low back or shoulder pain that just doesn’t seem to go away… even though you’ve applied everything else you know how to do there.
This massage training will both expand your clientele and enhance your skill set.
So, if you’re ready to go far beyond what the average massage therapist can do, this massage education class is for you.
Visceral Massage Techniques is a six (6) hour continuing education workshop featuring in-depth massage training for licensed massage therapists and other health care professionals. This massage instruction will teach you how to safely apply visceral massage techniques so you can help relieve internal organ pain and dysfunction.
Rick Robinette, LMT, MTI, CE provider has compiled the best of visceral massage techniques to bring you this much-needed massage education that is rarely ever presented anywhere.
Your massage training consists of a solid four (4) hours of instruction featuring all hands-on soft tissue manipulation -- including visceral massage techniques -- and two (2) hours devoted to regional overview, background, precautions, contraindications, anatomy, and pathophysiology (6 hours total). Here are the key details:
Date and Time-
- TBD, 2014
- 10:30am to 5:30pm
- 4 hours demonstration/practice of visceral massage techniques plus a 2 hour overview (6 hours total)
Rick Robinette, LMT, MTI, CE provider
A spacious and comfortable residential location (conveniently located near the Galleria) in Dallas, Texas, close to I-635 LBJ Freeway and the Dallas North Tollway. This massage training is limited to 12 participants.
Materials you will receive-
- Valuable visceral massage technique handouts
- Extensive overview information handouts
- Certificate presented at end of workshop
- $85 if a student (massage therapy or other health care profession)
- $150 if a Licensed Massage Therapist or other health care practitioner
Workshop Early Registration Discount-
- 30 days+ prior to workshop date, tuition discounted 30% ($59.50 student/$105 LMT)
- 29-20 days prior to workshop date, tuition discounted 20% ($68 student/$120 LMT)
- 19-10 days prior to workshop date, tuition discounted 10% ($76.50 student/$135 LMT)
Please note: discounts do NOT apply to establishment group or custom training tuition.
Quick online massage training tuition payment using PayPal at www.dynamicbodyinstitute.com (the new home for many of my continuing educational offerings).
Contact Rick Robinette for more information on Visceral Massage Techniques-