Learn How to Treat TMJ Disorders… Inside and Out!
Many clients deal with jaw-related issues, ranging from pain in the facial region… to restricted jaw movement… even dental problems… and more.
Yet very few massage therapists or other health care practitioners know how to treat these issues effectively with deep tissue massage techniques.
Whether your massage approach is geared for pain management... injury correction... and/or working with a variety of common soft tissue conditions... this deep tissue massage training will give you the tools to work the temporomandibular region with confidence, from the inside to the outside.
Now is your opportunity to gain the information you need to help your clients with powerful massage techniques for this overlooked -- yet clinically important -- area of the body.
Deep Tissue Massage for TMJ Disorders is a six (6) hour continuing education workshop featuring in-depth massage training for licensed massage therapists and other health care professionals. This massage instruction will teach you how to safely apply deep tissue massage techniques so you can help:
- Relieve pain in the jaw, face, and ear regions
- Ease headaches
- Decrease masticatory muscle spasm and tension
- Reduce whiplash-related problems
- Increase limited ROM
- Improve temporomandibular joint function
Rick Robinette, LMT, MTI, CE provider has compiled the best of deep tissue massage techniques to bring you this much-needed massage education that is rarely ever presented anywhere.
Your massage training consists of a solid four (4) hours of instruction featuring all hands-on soft tissue manipulation -- including intra-oral massage techniques -- and two (2) hours devoted to regional overview, background, precautions, contraindications, anatomy, and pathophysiology (6 hours total). Here are the key details:
- TBD, 2014
- 10:30am – 5:30pm (with a 1-hour lunch)
- 4 hours demonstration/practice of deep tissue massage techniques plus a 2 hour overview (6 hours total)
- Rick Robinette, LMT, MTI, CE provider
- Teena Johnson, LMT, MTI, CE provider
A spacious and comfortable residential location (conveniently located near the Galleria) in Dallas, Texas, close to I-635 LBJ Freeway and the Dallas North Tollway. This massage training is limited to 12 participants.
Materials you will receive-
- Valuable deep tissue massage technique handouts
- Extensive overview information handouts
- Certificate presented at end of workshop
- $85 if a student (massage therapy or other health care profession)
- $150 if a Licensed Massage Therapist or other health care practitioner
Workshop Early Registration Discount-
- 30 days+ prior to workshop date, tuition discounted 30% ($59.50 student/$105 LMT)
- 29-20 days prior to workshop date, tuition discounted 20% ($68 student/$120 LMT)
- 19-10 days prior to workshop date, tuition discounted 10% ($76.50 student/$135 LMT)
Please note: discounts do NOT apply to establishment group or custom training tuition.
- Quick online massage training tuition payment using PayPal at www.dynamicbodyinstitute.com (the new home for many of my continuing educational offerings).
What to bring-
Massage education workshop participants must supply their own their own exam gloves for the intra-oral massage techniques, a sheet set, and please bring a massage table (if possible).
Contact Rick Robinette for more information on Deep Tissue Massage for TMJ Disorders-