Dear massage professional,
Now, you can quickly -- and affordably -- upgrade your massage skills and understanding.
Several exciting massage classes on important soft tissue pain areas and conditions will be presented by Rick Robinette, LMT, MTI, CE provider. These intensive mini-massage trainings will teach you how to…
- Treat pain in many key places using simple and easy-to-learn massage techniques
- Help decrease recovery time from injuries and minimize limitations from scar tissue
- Bring relief to several common disorders and conditions through skilled deep tissue massage and manual therapy
- Improve soft tissue function with a variety of appropriate massage applications
Finally… outstanding classes that will give you the knowledge and massage techniques you need!
The secret is knowing where and how to work.
Using a teaching style that’s structured -- yet informal -- Rick Robinette utilizes minimal lecture and maximum demonstration to share this useful and important information.
Upon completion of these one-day workshops, you will treat your clients with renewed confidence… and truly make a difference in their lives!
Here’s a sampling of what you can learn-
Top-shelf learning for every massage therapist who wants to:
- Relieve pain and discomfort
- Speed soft tissue injury recovery
- Improve musculoskeletal function
Big value... for very little cost.
Now you too can have the ability to work with complex and difficult soft tissue problems!
Each quality massage training meets the Texas Department of State Health Services continuing education requirement for licensed massage therapist renewal. You will receive an abundance of handouts and a certificate of attendance.
Ready to learn?
Get your continuing education massage training now!
Contact me right away so you can get started-
- Phone: 214-384-8282214-384-8282
- Email: Rick@AdvancedContinuingEducation.com
- Mail: Rick Robinette PO Box 181621 Dallas, TX 75218